Alveo provides only limited functions for updating your account details.
- Click on your email address at the right end of the Alveo Navigation Bar to display the dropdown menu.
- Click on My Account, to see the menu shown here on the right.
- Click on Edit Account Details to change the name that is recorded against your Alveo account.
- Click on Change Account Password to change the password that you use for accessing Alveo. You will need to enter your existing password correctly for Alveo to accept the change.
Additionally, you can…
- Click on Licence Agreements, which takes you to the same screen as clicking on your email address and selecting My Licence Agreements from the dropdown menu. Accepting Licences to Access Collections
- Click on Report an Issue, which takes you to the same screen as clicking on your email address and selecting Report an Issue from the dropdown menu. Reporting an Alveo Issue
There is no function within Alveo to change your email address. If for some reason your email has changed, you will need to contact your Alveo System Administrator to arrange for it to be manually changed in the server database.